2017年4月18日火曜日

My second daughter enrolled Hoikuen.



On 4th of April, it was my second daughter's ceremony for entering Hoikuen.

It was a very fine day and not so cold. Until this day, I had to take my daughters to a different hoikuen everyday, it was a kind of a task.

I went to the Hoikuen and got into her class room first.

Her teacher welcomed us with a smile and said, ' Congratulations !' and put a motif for ceremony on my daughters chest.

The ceremony took place on the second floor.

Still she was very gentle because everything was a new experience for her.

These days, she is VERY active. 

She can stand up holding things and walk a couple of steps gradually, catch things by herself.

 Now she is like a lump of curiosity.

I will never know what she will do. 

She does not like to be hugged. She wants to move by herself so I have to follow her all the time.

 

I sat on the chair holding her on my feet and waited for the ceremony to start wishing to finish soon.

After a few seconds, she tried to get out of my grip and move. During the ceremony, she tried to search the room creeping around touching everything around her.

I had to follow her and stop and come back to our seat. Then next, she grabbed another parents bags, slippers, held other parent's legs and stood up.

I had to say 'Sorry' each time. At the end, she tore the motif off from her chest before taking a class picture. OH~!!

 

On the other hand, surprisingly, kids around us were so gentle and sat with their mothers and stayed. They were watching us.

HOW DIFFERENT!

 

I thought my kid was unbearably cute. 

 
 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿