2017年5月22日月曜日

Parents and children excursion


Yesterday, I went to Wakayama Park Zoo at Wakayama Castle for a children's excursion.
The weather was fine, not too hot, not too cold.

I was taking my two daughters by myself which was a big task. I pushed a buggy for my second daughter with one hand and held hands with my first daughter with the other hand.
When I am in this situation, I always have to pay attention to my first daughter so she does not move away from me. .

We arrived at the meeting place of the zoo, many kids and parents were already there.
They seemed excited and happy just like my daughters.

After few minutes we headed for the Zoo, my first daughter said, "I'm hungry. Are we going to eat Obento? "
I said, " It is still early for lunch. We will eat Obento after looking around the Zoo."

In the zoo, there were some animals. First we looked at the penguins. They were swimming in the pool and popping out from the pool and waddling around. 

They were cute and many kids were absorbed in watching them.
I said to her, "See? That little penguin is cute." but she didn't say anything.
Rather I enjoyed watching adorable penguins.

Next there were little monkeys in the cage. They were climbing up and down and jumping right and left restlessly.

I said to her, "Look! That monkey jumped so well." She was not interested then she said, "Are we going to eat Obento?"
I said, "Not yet, after looking at all animals."
All she cared about was eating Obento. I wondered if she was not excited at all like the other kids. 

Gradually she was in a bad mood, maybe she was sleepy and tired.
She said, "I'm tired. I want to sit." then I said, "OK, let's sit on the bench over there." We left our group and sat on the bench for a while.
When our group was coming, I was about to follow but she did not want to walk. Finally, she cried out loud.
When she made difficulties, it was a kind of hard.

Oh~ What should I do?? It is impossible to move her because I have to push a buggy....At that time one teacher came to us and talked to her.
"What's wrong with you? Are you ok??? Come with me and soon we will eat Obento." then the teacher walked with her holding her hand.


I was so relieved because I did not want her to cry on and on while the other kids had fun.

I appreciated her following the teacher.
As soon as she heard we were eating Obento, she walked briskly and completely fine. 

It was like a lie of her bad mood just a little before.

At the lunch place, she ate a lot and seemed to be satisfied.

After eating lunch we were free to roam by ourselves. 

We said good bye to teachers and headed to the carpark.
She said to me, "I saw penguins, monkeys, birds, rabbits. I saw many! Obento was so yummy~~~~." She was very cheerful.

I was also happy to know she enjoyed the excursion.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿