2017年1月20日金曜日

I came back to WIXAS!!!


Hello Everyone!

I came back to WIXAS!!

My second daughter has started to go to Hoikuen since her 1-year-old birthday, 11th of Jan.

It passed only a few days yet now so she has been experiencing difficult time in an unfamilier place.

But I believe she will be fine soon.

About me, I could refresh myself so much for a year of maternity leave.

Looking back on these days, its such a memory of being filled with mother's job at that time. I felt I was out of society somehow but also I could enjoy the time as well.

Now I feel 'I have been back as a member of society finally.' Of course, full-time housewives are members of society but I, for myself feel when I have a job, I am a member of society.

From now on, I have to work harder than before for my family and myself. I wonder how I will be able to deal with the work???

Anyway, just try without worring too much.
皆さん、またよろしくお願いします!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿