2015年12月15日火曜日

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone. How are you?
 I have taken maternity leave from 10th of Dec.
Now I am staying at home all day while relaxing and waiting for a new baby to come out.

 The expected date is 9th of Jan. However, the baby seems to come earlier than expected as the baby has already placed down on my womb. After giving birth, I will take childcare leave until the baby turns 1-year-old.

 So I will meet you all around 9th of Jan in 2017 next time. Please remember me until then!
During my absence, I will write the blog in English but please forgive me if you find any mistakes. Its a challenge but I have set this as a goal during this period. I will write about my daily life  such as my baby, childcare, etc....

 I will write this blog again soon!

Kind Regards.

Naoko OKU

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿